Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I-800A Approval!

We got our I-800A approval from USCIS in the mail yesterday!  The approval date was 3/11/10, which is the day after the fingerprinting appointment.  So many people have said that it takes awhile to get it, so we are excited that it came so quickly. I will be driving to Frankfort to get the state authentications, and then to Lexington to take all dossier papers to the agency. The agency will then overnight everything to a courier, who will take it all to Hillary Clinton's office for authentications and then to the Ch*nese consulate for more authentications.  Then, the courier will overnight it back to the agency, who will then send our dossier to Ch*na. That will be a happy day!!  One big step closer!

3 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Wonderful news! We got our LOA yesterday. It was a good day for everyone. Hoping to travel in 8 weeks or so. Let me know if you would like to send a photo album to your daughter. I would be happy to deliver it.

Ann Marie

Shan said...

Thank you! I sent her one awhile back, but I'd like to send another that includes some of her things closer to time, so your travel time will probably be the perfect time. I said "Congratulations on your LOA" on your blog yesterday, but I"ll say it again. Congratulations! That is such exciting news!

uncle Jon said...

Congrats, guys. This is such good news. We're praying for Raeanna!