Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

We have an update!!!

     Look at that beautiful smile!!!!  She has grown 1.5 inches, but she still weighs 22 pounds. Her head, chest, and feet have grown. They said she is doing well in her preschool and that her personality is gentle and obedient and that she is a joy to be with. With the exception of no weight gain,  the update was very encouraging.
    We got some discouraging news yesterday from the travel guy at the agency.  He said it might be November before we can travel. He thinks TA will come in September, but he said we can't travel in October due to Chinese holidays, so he thinks it will be November.  I'm planning on going no later than September, and I believe that it will happen, so we shall see.

6 comments:

ilovemyeeyore said...

Caleb and I can't wait to meet her. She is so sweet! Praying for quickened travel orders.

Ann Marie said...

She looks wonderful!!

Ann Marie

Mom to 5 bugs said...

LOVE the new photos! How did you get them? Chloe is not in the orphanage so we haven't gotten any good info or photos. Thanks for your comment on my blog. We are on our laptop during the move and I didn't have your blog bookmarked here so I was glad for the reminder so I could search your blog out again.
"Mr Travel Guy" is a REAL winner in my book----hmmmmm.
We got an email back saying that now we'll have to deal with the agency director. I think we're just too difficult for Mr. Travel Guy. And, WHY exactly are we paying him extra money?!?!?!
We're still waiting for our NVC letter so we can send that to the agency then they can send it to China to start the TA processing. It should come on Friday--big prayer request because we're moving on MONDAY!!!
Let's stay in touch!
Melissa

Rina said...

I am so in love with her...Speedy travel prayers are being sent...it wont be long now...

Rina

MississippiZen said...

She is just beautiful! I'm believing with u that you will hold her in Sept :)

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures! She looks so happy.
Dawn R.