Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Blog Families Traveling to China

I'm so excited for 3 of the blog families that I've been following!  All three got their children yesterday!  Two were both from Raeanna's orphanage, and two are with our adoption agency. It seems that the children in the Shanghai orphanage,  who were just a little older than Raeanna, were both well prepared for their new families.  They recognized them from the photo books they had sent, and called them "Mama" and "Baba."  They seemed very happy and connected to their new families. I hope and pray they are preparing Raeanna for us as well!
What a blessing for both parents and children!

1 comments:

Mom to 5 bugs said...

COngrats! I read your post on RQ. Did the agency tell you how long the wait will be now? They are totally keeping me in the dark on everything! grrrrrr
We've sent our NVC letter so we should be getting Article 5 soon then onto TA!