Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

ARTICLE 5!!! Officially Waiting for Travel Approval!!!!

The good people at the U.S. Consulate in Guangzhou sent me an email saying that our Article 5 was picked up by our facilitator!!! Hopefully, he sent it straight to the people who issue TA. Now, we are officially waiting for the Chinese government to issue travel approval so we can go get Raeanna and bring her home!!! It won't be much longer now!!! TAs have been coming to people in about 2 weeks lately, so I hope ours does too! Less than that would be even better! Then, our agency will make our appointment with the consulate in Guangzhou, and the trip will be scheduled around that appointment.

I better get busy! I'm trying to get my house ready. It's kind of like nesting! haha  Most of the things we'll need to take for travel have been bought. Her car seat is ready. We have our visas ready for travel in our passports. I'm working on her room. We won't know how many gifts we have to buy for the directors and officials until a week or so before travel, when the agency tells us. There are still many things left to do, but who cares?! I'd leave tomorrow if I could!

4 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Yipeeeeeeeeee!!

Jen said...

Yay! I found your blog on RQ. We are with the same agency. I remember seeing your daughter on their site. She's just adorable!!

Here's hoping your TA arrives quickly!!

Hoots Momma said...

God is so good and FAITHFUL... when I am down I try to remember it's all in His perfect timing! We will be excited to celebrate with you the rest of the way! we continue to wait on our biometric appointment!

Kim said...

Hi,

I have the same Article 5 date as you do....hope TA comes fast for both of us.

I still have so much to do too but I'm like you....I'd leave tomorrow if they would let me :-)

Kim