Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

MEDICAL FRUSTRATIONS

This so frustrating!! However, I am going to be calm and patient because I know God is in control. "Ch*na did not say yes nor did they say no."  That's what our agency director told us. They want more medical information, so Bob and I both must have a physical. I am told that they don't usually say no when they request more info, but it all depends on what mood they are in when they get the info.  It takes a long time to get an appointment to a doctor when you haven't lived somewhere for very long. The first time I called the doctor's office, I got someone who told me the earliest I could get is January with the doctor and the nurse practitioner would be on the 17th.  She was going to call me back to let me know if they could notarize the forms for us or not, but of course, she didn't.  I called back just before closing time and got another person who was much more helpful. She was going to find out for me about the notarization in the morning, but she scheduled our appointments for the 11th and 13th;  a little bit earlier. I know it's going to all be fine, but it is so frustrating to wait for this and that to happen!  It'll so be worth it when we get to Ch*na and can hold our little girl and let her know that she will never be without a family who loves her again.

0 comments: