Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Really Good Day!

Today, I received my passport in the mail.  Then, I spoke with a person that works with the agency, and she sent me a couple of videos and pictures of her that I had not seen!!  I was so excited about that!  Then, I got a call saying my medical reports were ready.  I went to get them, and they were good! The only thing she put on there was that the routine blood test was abnormal, but of course it would be if someone has diabetes, so I really hope that won't be a problem, since she didn't explain why it was abnormal. She did fill out the medical conditions page about my diabetes, so surely that will be enough.  She said I was treated with medication and compliant in my care, which is good, so hopefully they'll accept it.  I wrestled with my scanner for a couple of hours and finally was able to send the paperwork to the agency.  So now, we wait for preapproval!!!!

0 comments: