Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Physicals

I had my physical yesterday.  Bob has his tomorrow.  It's so frustrating! Moving, grieving because of the move, being sick with awful allergies from the first week we've been here(along with the ear and sinus infections because of it) and just plain ole stress tend to make a diabetic person's average blood sugar rise!  When you've been diabetic as long as I have, you know the triggers!  Then, to top it all off,  the doctor doesn't know you and doesn't know the patterns that your blood sugar follows and no amount of paperwork from the previous doctor is going to convey that to them because they don't read it!  I really miss my doctor in Mississippi about now. Of course, hearing, sight, heart, and everything else is pretty good.  I guess I will just have to wait and see how she fills out the form.

0 comments: