Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Homestudy!

We have our first homestudy visit this Saturday! Can you guess what I've been doing? Cleaning the house! They say it doesn't matter much, but of course, I'll feel better if it is nice, neat, and clean. I got a cd from our agency of all of the paperwork requirements. There are requirements specifically for the dossier and others, with some overlapping for the homestudy. I printed mounds of papers to fill out. I'm going to be very, very busy over the next couple of weeks! I also need to get our Christmas cards done and shop. I'll manage somehow. I always do! The faster I get everything done, the sooner we go to Ch*na! Hopefully, the government offices will work fast, too!

1 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Just go one step at a time and you will get there before you know it. If I can be of any help let me know. Good luck on your homestudy visit!

Hugs,

Ann Marie