Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Homestudy and I-800a

Yesterday, I mailed our I-800a application, the enormous fee, and copies of birth certificates and our marriage certificate to our agency. They'll review it, along with the homestudy, and overnight it all to USCIS.
The homestudy is complete.  They are just reviewing it to make sure everything is covered and correct. I'm anxious!  I'm trying to be patient, but I can't speed up everyone else, so I just have to wait.  Hopefully, the homestudy will be reviewed and notarized, and it'll get mailed very soon. Then, we wait on fingerprinting appointments and approval.  That could be 4-6 weeks.

On another note, Brett is having a great time in London!  We've seen lots of pictures. We've talked to him on the phone once and on skype. His classes look like they're really fun!  They follow the professors around on the streets of London and look at everything while they tell them all about it all. I'm sure they're not all like that, but what an experience!

0 comments: