Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Homestudy Complete!

The social worker left a message today, saying that she finished the homestudy, and she mailed it to the agency.  She said I should get my copy midweek next week.  I'm not sure why it'll take that long, since she lives 10 miles away.  She had finished it last week, but the agency had to review it for corrections, so I suppose this is the corrected and notarized version. I'm hoping the agency receives it tomorrow, and turns around and overnights it tomorrow, with the I-800a application that I sent them last week. We need to get this ball rolling faster! However, there may be something else they must do once they get it.  Please pray that these next few steps move quickly!

Here's a picture of Brett with the others from Mississippi College at Stonehenge.

1 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Congratulations!! One step closer.