Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Translation

Today, I got an email from the agency saying they had translated the documents for the preapproval, and they have sent them.  He said it could be within the week that we hear something!
Brett got a scholarship today!  I'm so amazed at God's blessings!  He will receive $500.00 towards his London semester.
Katey and Bob went to see Sara Watkins in concert tonight, so Cade and I are the only ones home.  We've been talking about names and everyone likes something different.  We've called her Rhea Anna for months, but for today, it's going to be Raeanna. I'm afraid everyone will pronounce it wrong with the Rhea, although I like the way it looks better.
I will share this blog with everyone when we have preapproval.

0 comments: