Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Up to the Ch*nese Officials

We were told by our agency Monday of this past week that they had contacted the Ch*nese officials about our application, and the Ch*nese will only allow us to adopt a hard to place child. Although Bob's skin cancer was not melanoma, the Ch*nese have a problem with it. That's okay, because we had already found a special little girl with special needs. The problem is, although her special needs are significant, Ch*na may not see it that way.  We are waiting to hear if they will approve us for her or not. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I figure that if it is God's will for us to get her, we will, but I can't stop thinking about her, and I'm so hoping this works out. If anyone reads this, please pray with us.

0 comments: